LAU offers “Benchmark” a comprehensive and competitively priced management liability solution to small to medium companies.
The policy protects both the Individual and the company in relation to exposures associated with managing a company.
The policy is targeted at not-for-profits, private and public unlisted companies. It can be offered to listed corporations but LAU’s broad form D&O policy “Shield” may be better suited to a client of this nature.
- Directors sued over allegedly misleading statements to the public / shareholders as to the financial position of the company.
- Regulatory authorities investigating and prosecuting Directors over the same statements.
- Creditors and customers taking action against Directors for insolvent trading.
- Employees bring claims against the Company and / or a Director or Officer for wrongful termination of employment, failure to employ, discrimination, harassment, and invasion of privacy.
- Directors being sued/prosecuted for breaches by the company of OH&S legislation.
- Directors and Officers being sued for alleged misuse of confidential or copyrighted information.
- Directors being prosecuted for breaches of the Corporations Law.
- Employee theft of money or securities.
The policy offers the following Insuring Clauses:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Company Reimbursement
- Employment Entity Liability
- Crime Cover
- Entity Cover
- Fiduciary Liability
LAUW has unique Management Liability product available for Unincorporated Partnership.
See Policy Benefits for more details.