Our Cyber eRisks insurance policy is a unique insurance product with six insuring clauses based on a modular form concept to suit our clients' needs and price expectations. The six insurance clauses are:
● Security and privacy liability
● Privacy regulatory defence costs and penalties
● Multimedia Liability
● Data recovery and loss of business income coverage
● Customer support and reputational expenses
● Data extortion
Coverage includes cutting edge privacy and cyber insurance solution providing unique first party cover such as privacy notification costs, data recovery and network business interruption as well as third party protection from media, intellectual property and privacy liabilities.
LAUW believes Cyber Insurance products should be complemented by value added solutions and for this reason we partner with other professionals, including risk assessors, forensic experts, public relations firms and top tier legal advisors who together form our INCIDENT RESPONSE TEAM. Please click here for more information.
Up to $10m
- Guide to Breach Response Planning
- External security health check application
- Twenty Questions On Privacy
- Incident Response Roadmap and Claims Process
Health Check Offers